If you’re considering incorporating lighting into your landscape design, you may want to take a look at BQL (Best Quality Lighting).. This particular line carried by Lighting Valley, Inc. has become quite popular with landscape professionals for several of its key features including. . ..
- Its durability. . .BQL is made of high quality, solid die-cast brass This is weighty material that essentially sells itself once held in hand.
- Its Protective design features. . .Incorporated into the design of BQL fixtures are various features for protection against weather elements. The heavy die cast brass is specially finished after construction to make it fully durable against harsh environments including ocean-sides where the air is moist and salty. Also, for example, the bulb housings on BQL up-lights are designed to protect the bulb and wiring from water entering and damaging the bulb and circuitry.
- Choice of finishes. The fixtures come in a variety of finishes including silver, antique bronze or green Verde patina.
- Style. . .The styles are classic versus trendy so that they need not be changed out in a few years for being dated. The style designs are of clean simple curves or straight lines depending on the intended feel of the landscape.
- If preferred, energy saving LED bulbs can be used in BQL fixtures. The manufacturer offers a full line of LEDs to fit.
- Path and up-lights come equipped with ground stakes.
- The manufacturer offers a life time “no questions asked” warranty, and to some who may be concerned about whether the company will be around over the long haul, reps point out that BQL has been a trusted manufacturer for more than a decade and since the beginning has continued to steadily expand its brand reach across regions.
- Same day shipping
- FREE shipping for orders $1500 and more
- Prices are comparatively low considering the higher quality level of the product.
- The BQL warehouse is kept well stocked (virtually never a back order).
For more information about the BQL landscape lighting line, contact us by phone or email at 805-642-2700, email@example.com or visit our showroom where we’ll place one of these fixtures in your hands for you to examine yourself. Find us at 2439 South Victoria Avenue, Ventura, CA 93003 7:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.